Well, I've been tagged! AliceE tagged me for a new game going on out here in "Bloggy Land." I get to reveal 6 random things about myself! I guess you can't wait to find out more about the "illusive" Plant Lady!
Here are the tag rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six Random Things About Myself
1. I took piano lessons for three years as a child.
2. I like earthtone colors.
3. I love to listen to old hymns - my favorite is "Be Thou My Vision."
4. I enjoy the outdoors, especially in the crisp, cool days of Fall.
5. My worship-style is "Quiet Reverence"- always evident by tears of Joy.
6. I have a soft spot for the elderly.
My Six Tag-ees
1. Dorothy Bowen Klass - a wonderful friend and fabulous singer who's voice is beautiful. She sang "All I Ask of You," from Phantom at our wedding.
2. Lynn - a wonderful friend who seems to be "just like me." Scary thought, huh?
We even share a "real" name. My middle name is Lynn! Now, that's scary! Ha! Ha!
3. Katrina - a great lady with an adventurer's spirit and love for the outdoors.
4. Debrah - a new friend who has a passion for missions and her Lord.
5. Mary - a wonderful lady (Shirley) who has chosen to honor her grandmother by using her name, (Mary) as her blogger name. She is a great encourager!
6. Christi - a great friend who has two wonderful children and a cat named Chester!
This has been so much fun!