Sunday, March 30, 2008

Some Words From God's Word

Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Lord's Day!

Looking back over my old prayer journal entries from back in 2002, I came across some scripture I had written down. I would like to share some of those with you today.

"For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock." Psalm 27:5

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27

"The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. A righteous man may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all;" Psalms 34:18-19

"Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear." Isaiah 65:24


I hope these scriptures will bring you peace as they have me!

If you have some that have helped you, please post them to encourage others who may need to hear them today.

Be Encouraged!
Plant Lady

2 comments:

Lynn - JnL4God said...

Hi my friend,
Brownies sound good to me too. Nice to hear from you and nice scriptures that you shared. I gave Donna some on her blog this morning also. I'm new at the quilting thing. I made a small thow together one for my youngest grandson, but as I started this one and talked to a friend that does a lot of quilting I found out a lot. I will post a picture if I can figure out how. I'm a beginner but I'm having so much fun. The center is a cross stitch that I designed from a childerns book that I had and then incorporated some scraps I had, & some new material using colors that my oldest granddaughter liked. She just turned 15. I'm about 2/3 done with the hand quilting. I am also doing a couple of applique blocks of the month.
It's my gardening. :) Have fun at your sing a long My Grandma used to have those on the months w/ 5 Sundays, she 90 1/2, I'll write more about her some time. Talk to you later.
Love,
Lynn

Lynn - JnL4God said...

You are so sweet. The weather here has been so strange. Rain, Hail, sun and cold. We typically do get a lot of rain but this hail and snow especially in March. Weird.
Talk to you soon.
Lynn